Getting National Geographic HD on my OTA Fox channel??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

scott78945

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 18, 2005
Ok, this is going to sound odd and I am trying to figure out how this is happening. I have my OTA getting in my local Fox network in Syracuse, NY. My HD Fox is channel 68 and my locals via Dish is channel 7628. Seinfeld is currently on channel 7628, which is the correct show, but when I got to channel 68 I am getting "In the Womb" from National Geographic. I am even watching National Geographic commercials. Why and how is this happening? Anyone have any clue? I could take a digital pic if this would help.

Last edited:
It is running exactly as to what is on Dish's Nat Geo channel #186. Same commercials and everything. Show on my OTA is even running in widescreen!! I have my Sony 51" set on "Normal" setting and it fills it in all its glory. No stretching or anything.

dang that's pretty sweet, it sounds like your fox station giving you a free tease of National Geographic is what it sounds like...

I thought I was going crazy when I first saw it. To my surprise when I went to see George and Jerry instead I got the fetus in HD from Nat Geo...weird

Update, now its back to normal programming and they are now running the credit from Seinfeld. I am going to take some pics though. Sounds like someone running the HD board at the station really screwed something up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)