AZBOX Getting started guide and recovery process documentation for miniMe American Edition

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

pwrsurge

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 7, 2007
Canada
Although the full user manual for the AzBox miniMe American Edition is still being worked on, we have released a brief two page document on how to configure and scan one or more satellites to quickly start enjoying your new AzBox miniMe. As well, we also have documentation on how to use the "safe mode" feature included in the miniMe American Edition should you ever need to recover your system down the road.

Both of these documents should have been included in the box but they can also be downloaded in PDF format from the support section of our AzBox Canada website.

Best regards,

PwrSurge
AzBox Canada

Last edited:
thank you I have the guide now and the set up are simple no problems for now.I only set up 12 satellites for now from 55 I have still same left the box are good and simple .But shuts down on me sometimes on the middle of the setup for scan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)