give me a gun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

trauts

Original poster
Jul 19, 2004
i have been trying to install a supdish to get locals. i have a 3800 with a sw21 and when i do a switch check i get...

119 X 110 110
even X even odd

so i read i needed a dishpro adapter, so i purchased one and install it and now i get...

119 119 x x
even odd x x

i need help

dp34 bad

the dp 34 out of the box was non-funtional- counldn't get a signal, i'm pretty sure i had it all hooked up right i just used the sw21 stright of the lnb to get some tv period i'm trying to get another dp34

l
l
l
l
l
l

l l l l
l l l l
l l l l
tv tv tv tv

looked like this but just no signal from switch

that little diagram got all screwy

i was trying to show how i hooked it up but it didn't turn out that way

trauts said:
i was trying to show how i hooked it up but it didn't turn out that way
I haven't figured out your diagram but until you put a DP-34 in the system all you can get is 1 satellite, so put it on hold until you get a DP-34. :)

Did you try to use the DP-34 switch before using the DishPro Adapter? If so that would explain why the DP-34 switch would not work.

thanks guys for the input, i wasn't sure what the gu helping me said the problem was but i may try the 34 tomorrow, myself so i can explain exactly whats happpening.

thanks again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)