Give Paul something to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
so far this is the only pic i got and it's nothing special.......:rant:

198627815_209685ad96.jpg

I got an idea, how about Paul looks for a job and actually gets one?????? :D
HA! :D i can tell you that if i find something around here they'll be heading down to south florida! ;)

Paul, tell HiFi that if he puts an open package of beef sticks in the fridge they are game for anyone who happens to see them unless he puts his name on them. And I didn't eat them all anyway!

Paul, tell HiFi that if he puts an open package of beef sticks in the fridge they are game for anyone who happens to see them unless he puts his name on them. And I didn't eat them all anyway!

You guys don't have any adult children living with you? Nothing is safe with them in the house!

Teens are human garbage disposals.

I know, when HIFI's oldest stays with us for the weekend, he eats like once an hour. I never have any leftovers and I have to expressly tell him if I want something saved in the fridge, otherwise I'll get up in the morning and everything is gone from the day before! It's crazy!:rolleyes:

so far this is the only pic i got and it's nothing special.......:rant:

198627815_209685ad96.jpg

That picture was from one of my re-entry's from your teleporter. It took 6 more tries till I came back to my present age. Some serious bugs with that machine, Rey. Got to say, I don't like how I turn out to look in the future.

That picture was from one of my re-entry's from your teleporter. It took 6 more tries till I came back to my present age. Some serious bugs with that machine, Rey. Got to say, I don't like how I turn out to look in the future.

you're hilarious my friend!! damn!!! lmao! :haha

Despite my best advice, he's going ahead with it. He's a good kid with his head in the right place. (Up her you know what). She's Canadian, and he's moving there. In the meantime, Cheryl and I are hoping to move, so that can't find us when they need a babysitter, when they do have children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breakthrough in AIDS?

On vacation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)