Give Paul something to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rey

@ your service
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
paul i need you to take my place for today at work. really don't feel like being here today:rant:

Paul Wozniak

SatelliteGuys Master
Oct 26, 2005
Hamtramck,MI
Okay, Paul. Here is a list of things I did today. Mowed, fixed the weed eater again, weed eated, raked up all the weeds, swept the sidewalks and porches, washed dishes, made supper (with HIFI), and gave the kids a bath.

Tomorrow, I don't want to do anything, so I need you to do the two loads of laundry sitting in the basement. That is the one thing I hate. I will take out all the socks and undies, if you could just fly down here and get my laundry done. I would so owe you one!;) And maybe a back rub, cuz Colby doesn't like to walk on my back anymore.:D

The first paragraph sounds like a normal day for me. The second one - well lets just say that my wife wont let me do our laundry. Something about separating, bleach, too much heat in the dryer, etc....

Btw, I weigh 200 lbs., maybe you won't want me walking on your back. Sure could use that myself right now.

Paul Wozniak

SatelliteGuys Master
Oct 26, 2005
Hamtramck,MI
paul i need you to take my place for today at work. really don't feel like being here today:rant:

Too late for today, but I'll do your job for a week in exchange for airfare to Miami. I need a room too. Can't guarantee the job will still be yours after the week is up. I'm good. But I will put in a good word for you as soon as we have another opening. After all that's what friends do!

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
Paul, I need you to come dig a big hole then figure out how to full it back in.
wait, I know someone better for the job....:D

Paul Wozniak

SatelliteGuys Master
Oct 26, 2005
Hamtramck,MI
Paul, I need you to come dig a big hole then figure out how to full it back in.
wait, I know someone better for the job....:D

Sounds like the job fizzled.

ROFLMAO! Coffee all over my screen and my daughter. Got to go find her some new clothes.

I'm good at digging holes. Dug a pretty good one for myself over that the last couple of years.:D I also worked for a foundation company until I got to be too old for the work. Also i dug that hole I'm looking out of in my avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)