Glad alot of you all are getting a CW in Hd,but..........

BatteryDude1975

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 22, 2007
what about us who cant even get their locals in HD yet? Really aggravating to see everyone not only get their locals but also their CW? Come on DishNetwork, how about getting the rest of us atleast the locals for crying out loud. I live in Kentucky and would be totally happy to get Lexington locals, and acording to the map on Charlie Chat we arent even planed for this year. Get your butt in gear charlie and get the rest of us our locals. Worry about the CW later. Before everyone starts saying to get them by OTA I live to far south of Lexington to get them unless I put up a 600 foot tower. I really like Dish, but since they are getting closer to D in HD channels I will go with which ever one gets my locals first. COME ON FELLOW KENTUCKIANS, LET CHARLIE KNOW THAT YOU WANT LOCALS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atleast you have your locals in HD. The majority of people watch their local programing(ie. Lost,Greys,Suvivor,) you get my drift. Every week they add locals to differant areas and some states even have them in like 4 differant parts of the state. Look at Tenn. They now have Knoxville, Nashville,Chattanoga, and Mephis. Kentucky only has two DMA which our Lexington and Louisville. Give a dog abone. They should atleast get everyone their locals first then work on CW. Heck,I get WPIX and cant even get that in HD since its a NY thing.

at least you have locals cry and complain about not having them in hd try having no locals at all thru dish and direct doesnt offer them in my area also so you should be happy that you have better than some

Glad alot of you all are getting a CW in Hd

Who are the "Alot of you" that have CWHD? I have only heard of 1 or 2 markets.

you got electricity in Kentucky?

I flew over Kentucky on the way to Team Summit in Nashville a couple years back, I am fairly sure I saw some lights down there, might have just been fire flies though. :D

I could be mistaken, but didn't the FCC mandate that if any local HD channels are carried in a market, then all of the locals provided have to be in HD (carry one, carry all)? They still have some time before they have to comply (and its only a small percentage of markets at first), but this could explain why they are adding some of the CW's and other lesser channels in these larger markets.

Here's what I see when I tune into MY CW station on Dish Network...

cw2.jpg

cw3.jpg

cw4.jpg

:yikes

Atleast you have your locals in HD. The majority of people watch their local programing(ie. Lost,Greys,Suvivor,) you get my drift. Every week they add locals to differant areas and some states even have them in like 4 differant parts of the state. Look at Tenn. They now have Knoxville, Nashville,Chattanoga, and Mephis. Kentucky only has two DMA which our Lexington and Louisville. Give a dog abone. They should atleast get everyone their locals first then work on CW. Heck,I get WPIX and cant even get that in HD since its a NY thing.

NO MEMPHIS !:mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts