Glad to finally see MHD

Doppy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 24, 2006
The channel is great, but yeah I've heard the complaints about all the repeats eventually. Now that they're getting bigger exposure with Dish and soon DirecTV, they will probably fix that. Hopefully they start simulcasting some of their big widescreen reality shows from both MTV and VH1 assuming they're being shot in HD.

And whatever happened to that Uncompressed video countdown show they talk about on their site? They definitely should either bring that back or just start shooting TRL in HD and simulcasting it.

And we will be getting the 2007 VMAs in HD right? I remember watching them last year on MTV and saw it say you can watch it in HD on MHD.

I stronglly disagree.. Absolutly no deviations from music.. no reality shows, any thihg that is not music NO! ... that is not music and that is why MTV is not the MTV nor VH1 they started from...

I agree completely. If I never saw another reality show I wouldn't feel like I've missed a thing.

Wish they'd show videos more often though than just late night/early morning rather than constant shows.

I sure hope they don't put any of their crap series on there. All music all the time!!!

Hopefully they start simulcasting some of their big widescreen reality shows from both MTV and VH1 assuming they're being shot in HD. .

Hopefully NOT!!! Either videos, concerts , or series that feature artists and music (Unplugged, storyteller, etc..)

Definitely no Cribs, real world, any of those california beach shows, birthday show, etc..:mad:

I agree with no reality shows, unless of course they premiere a new HD series of the hottest chicks in music mud wrestling. ;)

MHD is a commercial channel, they live and die by the ratings. It won't be very long until they go the way of every other MTV Network and abandon music totally for those crazy freak shows. Can't wait to see Flava Flav in HD. Not!

I like the "storyteller" series and also "crossroads". I would love to see more offerings in these series. Being an old fart you can keep the hip-hop crap!!

Last edited:
Storytellers is excellent, as is Unplugged. I LOVE those shows, and I have been archiving a lot of them to my external hard drive.

Here's another vote to keeping music on the music HD channel, and not stupid reality shows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts