gmc comming soon??

GAG! More bible babble...YUCK.

That's your "blessed" opinion. But - back to the facts of this topic - doesn't GMC show family friendly sitcoms, particularly the classic ones? My doctor's office has had this on a number of times in the waiting room, and I've never once seen a preacher on the channel. I just went to their website and they show programs formerly offered on Hallmark, like Dr Quinn, the Waltons, etc. I also read where it launched as The Gospel Music Channel, but now just goes by GMC.

Last edited:
That's your "blessed" opinion. But - back to the facts of this topic - doesn't GMC show family friendly sitcoms, particularly the classic ones? My doctor's office has had this on a number of times in the waiting room, and I've never once seen a preacher on the channel. I just went to their website and they show programs formerly offered on Hallmark, like Dr Quinn, the Waltons, etc. I also read where it launched as The Gospel Music Channel, but now just goes by GMC.

Yep it is just a rebranding of Gospel Music Channel.

Gospel Music Channel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

GAG! More bible babble...YUCK.

It does air classic and older shows like 227, Amen, Candid Camera, The Waltons, Highway to Heaven, Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman, Sue Thomas F.B.Eye, Heartland, and Sister, Sister. It also airs movies from time to time

So GMC is no longer all music? Very disappointing. I’m the least religious guy on the face of the planet but I do enjoy Christian Contemporary as much as I enjoy grindcore death metal. TW is launching both GMC and GMC HD in my area on July 7th, and I was really looking forward to it. But if they mainly show ‘family friendly classic programming’ stuff, instead of music related programming, screw that!

Just what we need another network showing TV shows from 100 years ago. Wow, looks like three whole hours of actual music programming a day. Well at least it's better then the other music channels which show none.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)