Go Comcast!! New HD's

rgbburn

Original poster
Oct 21, 2005
In the Fresno area, Comcast just added UHD and MHD. This brings the total to:

Local shows on ABC/NBC/CBS/FOX
PBSHD
INHD 1/2 (well, INHD2 is almost gone...)
DiscoveryHD
ESPN 1/2
TNTHD
UHD
MHD

We are finally getting there.
:) :) :) :) :)

I personally would rather have HDNet & HDNet Movies than the 2 channels you mention, but more HD being added is a good thing regardless.

Here in Chattanooga;
local NBC, CBS, ABC and PBS but not FOX or CW yet.
INHD, already dropped INHD2.
ESPN HD 1 and 2.
Discovery HD
TNT-HD
MHD but no UHD yet.
Plus HBO-HD, Cinamax-HD, Showtime-HD and Starz-HD are available to those who sub to those premium packages.

have any of you heard anything about when or even if comcast is going to add Food Network HD and NFL network in HD...hopefully before thanksgiving so we can watch the games they're going to air in HD...o yea..im in fresno

Last edited:
Comcast has a NFL-HD channel in most of its areas. You will probably receive the NFL games on your Special Events channel 925.

NFL network in HD is in my area too. It has been for a few months, but it often doesn't show anything. Even when it says its suppose too. I've found a couple of games on it, but half the time when it says there is a game, all I see is the inHD emblem.

Here in Portland OR
ABC,CBS,NBC,CW,FOX,Local PBS All HD
Discovery HD
TNT HD
ESPN 1&2 HD
UHD
MHD
StarzHD
HBO HD
Showtime HD
Cinemax HD
INHD1 (No More INHD2)
INHD Has Both NFL, NBA, & NHL Hockey HD

And on the ONDemand Side (FEARnet) With Both SD & HD Movies (Free)
Also CBS HD Shows

Last edited:
I have an HD Special Events channel that has NFL HD programming in the guide, but they haven't shown anything in a while. And when they do, it messes up the picture on INHD.

Yea, I noticed the same thing this past weekend. They changed the NFL HD to HD SE. Not sure what they are doing. I haven't seen them post an NFL HD game for some time now.

I want UHD!! All we got here recently was MTVHD (which plays the same live shows over and over again)

Hey Nate....I was thinking of Comcast....my DISH contract expired on the 1st of December and I once had Adelphia....tell me what they got...thanks in advance for the info...:up

Blow Comcast! 13 channels here, that's it!

ABC
NBC
CBS
FOX
PBS
TNT
ESPN
DISC
InHD
HBO
MAX
SHOW
STARZ

We are a 750Mhz system, no ADS, with VOD, and we still have 20 redundant west coast feeds of the premiums! Why?

No UHD, no ESPN2HD, No MHD, No Nat Geo HD, No A&E HD. I fel like the red-headed stepchild!

Massachusetts Comcast locations have 20 HD channels...

Springfield MA has 20 HD channels.

ABC
CBS
CW
FOX
NBC
PBS
National Geographic HD
Discovery HD
ESPN 1 & 2 HD
NESN HD
HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, Starz HD
INHD 1
TNT HD
UHD
MHD
Weather Channel Weatherscan HD
Don't forget all the OnDemand HD free movies.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)