Going straight to OTA HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

sam_gordon

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 21, 2009
Lexington, ky
OK, I subscribed to my locals just for the guide data:mad:. I have a good OTA signal. My problem is if I'm watching a (non-local) sat channel, and type in one of the locals (56 for example), I get taken to 56-0, the SD satellite channel instead of 56-1 the OTA HD. The favorites guide I'm using doesn't have the SD sat channel listed, just the OTAs. So, short of either a) going to the guide and selecting the channel or b) hitting 56, waiting for the channel to change, and CH+, how can I go straight to the OTAs by using the channel number?

BTW, my locals in HD would require a wing dish.:p

Menu...6...9...Chan Display...Local Sat Channels...HD Priority will get you to the Local HD sat channel (x.00). Channel Up should take you to the OTA (x.01). I don't know of a way to directly get to OTA, but there may be one. Not too much help here I realized.

Last edited:
You can also go in and lock out and hide the 56-0 channel and it will skip the 56-0 and go directly to 56-1 when you input 56.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)