Golfers: ever had a hole in one ("real" golf not miniture golf)

ace?

• YES (how many?)

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • NO

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • no but I saw someone I was playing with get one

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • I don't play golf

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
Nope. The closest I came was 3 inches at a course that had just opened where if you were the first one to do it. They gave you a lifetime membership.

I got to 11" a couple of weeks ago. Good enough for a closest to the pin and a skin but that was about it.

On a par 3 hole (of course). It hit the top of the flag and rolled down the pole into the hole. Weirdest shot I have ever done that ended up working out.

Me neither, though I've finished inside 2 feet lots of times, and the short line from a ballmark to the ball indicated that one of those had missed dropping in by inches.

I still get a kick out of the pro tournaments where they give away a car that the a pro golfer's caddy wouldn't even stoop to drive.

Yes, two...but never during an actual round. I caddied from ages 12-18 and typically played at least nine holes each day, along with hitting a bucket or two of balls, and as many as 72 when the course was closed. Both holes in one came when we were screwing-around and hitting tons of mulligans: one on a 180-yard par three and the other on a 220-yeard par three. I've seen at least a dozen others during my yute.

I never have but.. When I was 50 pounds heavier I ripped my pants open on the 17th hole when I was swinging off the tee. My wife made sure I always had an extra pair of pants in the car just in case I got a hole in one.

... When I was 50 pounds heavier I ripped my pants open on the 17th hole when I was swinging off the tee. ...

I used to play a lot of golf with a friend of mine who was a walking, "R" rated Peabody and Sherman pun machine. I had split my pants earlier that round and now we were playing along with a single golfer we had caught up to. I had just missed the green and set my clubs on the wrong side of it, so I called over to the guy and asked him to grab my putter, prompting my perverted freind to say, "Well, Mr. (AntAltMike). This is a new low. Walking around with your pants split open and asking a stranger to, 'grab your putter' "! I never took that nitwit golfing again after that.:eek:

My son had an Albatross on a par 4 hole, hole in one, two years ago.
Also called double eagle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts