Good Evening Everybody DirecTV

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Cynamonek1996

Cynamonek1996

Good Evening Everybody DirecTV i m Very Happy Costumers DirecTV In Over 24 Years,I Love Most Watched Local Station's This My Leading News Station On WFLA Channel 8,WTSP Channel 10 And My Leader WTVT Channel 13,This My Most Popular Channel's

and when it comes to the DirecTV package, I have a premiere with access to 325 programs with an interlaced NFL Sunday Ticket and a Latin Program Package and Several Foreign Program Options Like from China, Vietnam, Korea, Russia and Recently I bought Mediasat Italia and I do not complain about access to regional channels and Local from New York and Los Angeles WCBS,KCBS,KNBC,WNBC,KTLA,WDCW,WABC,KABC,KTTV And WNYW

Tank You So Much And Very Nice Evening Everyone With DirecTV

Jimbo

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Good Evening Everybody DirecTV i m Very Happy Costumers DirecTV In Over 24 Years,I Love Most Watched Local Station's This My Leading News Station On WFLA Channel 8,WTSP Channel 10 And My Leader WTVT Channel 13,This My Most Popular Channel's

and when it comes to the DirecTV package, I have a premiere with access to 325 programs with an interlaced NFL Sunday Ticket and a Latin Program Package and Several Foreign Program Options Like from China, Vietnam, Korea, Russia and Recently I bought Mediasat Italia and I do not complain about access to regional channels and Local from New York and Los Angeles WCBS,KCBS,KNBC,WNBC,KTLA,WDCW,WABC,KABC,KTTV And WNYW

Tank You So Much And Very Nice Evening Everyone With DirecTV
And your question is ?

Reactions: Don in CT
jcrandall

jcrandall

Proud Staff Member
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Apr 3, 2005
Central Michigan
Perhaps wanted to see if they have the largest programming cost? That's a pretty hefty load of monthly programming and add-ons there, even the dual-distants...

Ronnie-

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
Hello OP, do you have a question or just saying hello?

whitewolf8214

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
Status
Please reply by conversation.