Good judge Judy episode today!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Juan

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 14, 2003
Moscow Russia
Sueing over a dish network disconnect fee!!!!

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Saw that case as well this evening. If I understood, account was under woman's name at b/fs house, her and b/f broke up, she didn't want it anymore, he offered to take over account, she didn't want that, so she sued him for the ETF. Very strange.

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Saw that case as well this evening. If I understood, account was under woman's name at b/fs house, her and b/f broke up, she didn't want it anymore, he offered to take over account, she didn't want that, so she sued him for the ETF. Very strange.

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Hopefully she lost the case?

Ok, Just finished watching it, they were engaged but broke up, the agreement was he could keep the dish network account and equipment as long as he would pay the bill, but she then decided to call dish and have them disconnect it.

She was suing for the disconnect fee.

Judge Judy said she had no right to do that, since that wasn´t part of the agreement, her case was dismissed.

Not a big Judge Judy fan since she's a big-mouth and very disrespectful. However, if you're stupid enough to have your case heard in front of Judge Judy then you probably deserve what you get. Plus, I actually do like her triads against people who "play house" without being married.

Just another case of 2 people Living together not married break up the he or she owes me money story.Guess what there are set rules for married people but not that many for live ins.The solution DON'T PLAY HOUSE. Dish in your name you pay for it. Rely on your Ex to take over your account and pay for it not a chance it would happen.Pay your EFT and move on. The people that Judge Judy is rude to most of the time deserve it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts