good movies you watch have saw on lifteime or l m n

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh i love itilove it i love it. that oneis real and that one is will be showed again in sept i think i wait and get that onein my collectionin my dvr. i love it. their showing betty broderack againtoo in sept and it was good she got pissed in that moveinstead of the guy

since so many people likemy threat it is at 25 likes right now i plan to start a new one in the chitchat club it will be the first one i have started in that club and it will be about facebook this is the only personi know from here with facebook and it is pollick. one of hte things he is intersted in is farting and fear nettoo. i hopei post that right.

Last edited by a moderator:
peple on sat guys that are on facebook

this is my first message posted to the chit chat club i hope it is good and i do alright with this message. one o fmy other messages had 25 likes over in the dish networkforum where i usually put stuff up about tv and stuff. this isnot really about tv but is about facebook so i hope it goes here if not im sorry and hope you do what you need to do in responsei wanted to know how many ofyouwere met had facebook accounts. the ony one i know is pollock and i met him on dish forum his interets are farting and fearnet and diffrent sports. anyone else on there andwhat are you intrested in http://www.facebook.com/people/Gregory-Pollock/1843277129

Last edited:
since so many people likemy threat it is at 25 likes right now i plan to start a new one in the chitchat club it will be the first one i have started in that club and it will be about facebook this is the only personi know from here with facebook and it is pollick. one of hte things he is intersted in is farting and fear nettoo. i hopei post that right.

wow,lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
no i spelled it right. maybe i said it wrong but i know i spelledit right. it couldhave been pronunciasion maybe but fart is fart and if in the process of doing it is when you put the ing behind it. sorry if is aid it wrong but here i thought i was doing better today at least not as tight in my hands.

because of how much you talkto me i did. tell me if im wrong and ill take it down i fi can figure out hwo i rather just face music then and there. thats how i am.

I think I've finally figured out some answers to a long burning question, it is in fact no doubt you know who........

Iceberg said:
you do realize that its the posts in that thread that people like and I dont think any of them were yours

LOL!! :) I was thinking along those same lines.

stardust3 said:
Me neither.................

I have a Facebook but I'm not crazy about putting the thing out there in such a public forum. I genuinely know most everyone on my "friends list" and the few I haven't met are about three people I had talked to for some time on message boards, etc. I see some of my friends have 1,000+ friends and it boggles my mind. The other day I went through my list of 400 and deleted about 35 just so my "news feed" wouldn't be so clogged. Bad thing is that it still seems clogged. People, I don't need such an in-depth play-by-play of your daily life and routine to where I even know when you are changing light bulbs or taking showers.

Understood, but adding it to the SIG would really reduce the Grammar Patrol we have roaming the forums.

Maybe if the grammar patrol would try not to be asshats and keep padding their stats with posts that make fun of people or complain about what someone types...A little respect for people and not post mean things because they can hide behind a name on the internet.

i didnot realize it was that way i thought i reallyhad that many likes and though i really had 29 when i first came on the site and saw this post. why was htis post removed from the dish network and combined and all of that. just hit me with it im better off getting the truth now even though it will porbaly be bitter mean and rude. im used to being treated that way no problems but i wish i could be filled in on how to petter perform on thissite. i wont to fit in. i gues snobody likes my posting and i should stop then.

how many o fyou went and added pollockon faecbook? he is a good guy seems like. he talks to me alot. what kind of things should i put on facebook i want to open account there too. i hope this post not offend anyone. sorry.

i have ms. they wanted me to tell it because somedays i get really tight in my hands and fingersand can not type as well as the days before. tomorrow could be near perfect im soryr fo the trouble i caused.

i have ms. they wanted me to tell it because somedays i get really tight in my hands and fingersand can not type as well as the days before. tomorrow could be near perfect im soryr fo the trouble i caused.

Dude YOU did not cause trouble, keep on posting. I may not like lifetime but I have been know watch an occasional movie on Hallmark :eek: lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts