Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Dish Network is a funny company. Whenever Dish Network releases good news its getting to the point now to expect bad news to follow shortly a...

CLICK HERE FOR THE REST...

Catch new editions of "The Satellite Dish" at MultiChannel.COM!

They need to change their ways by treating their retailers better and have better customer service. If they have fewer / no retailers selling their product and customer service bad enough to not get issues resolved then they will not be able to keep their customers and acquire enough additional subscribers to make up for the ones that they lose due to churn. I think this is the problem that they are now facing, things are finally starting to catch up to them. You can only go so longdoing things as they have been doing before it catchs up with you.

Its just bad bussiness

Dish Network is a funny company. Whenever Dish Network releases good news its getting to the point now to expect bad news to follow shortly a...

CLICK HERE FOR THE REST...

Catch new editions of "The Satellite Dish" at MultiChannel.COM!

This is exactly what I dont like..If they can pull my favorite Voom channels in one swoop they will do it to ''any'' of your favorite channels..

Its just bad bussiness!!!

One wonders if DIRECTV does not have these disputes because they rely on Dish to negotiate for them? I bet DIRECTV has a clause in all their agreements that if another provider negotiates a better deal they get it too. DIRECTV has this advantage because they are larger than Dish.

One wonders if DIRECTV does not have these disputes because they rely on Dish to negotiate for them? I bet DIRECTV has a clause in all their agreements that if another provider negotiates a better deal they get it too. DIRECTV has this advantage because they are larger than Dish.

How would D* know? I've done a number of contact negotations and every single one of them had a clause that all prices were confidential and could not be shared with anyone outside the companies.

Scott, from what you have heard so far.....any chance of GolTV making a new deal with Dish? Or is it that bad that there is no way to tell? Thanks always for your info.

I have the channel now, is it not a soccer only channel(407)? I just checked and today is 8/10/08. I don't watch this channel but it is still there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)