Good signal on 199 and 110 But???

lotlh

Original poster
Jun 17, 2011
Freeburg,IL
I have a good signal on both sat. 119 and sat. 110 on my dish network, but it locks on 110 but not 119 so all I get is whats on 110. I did happen to get the reciever to latch on 119 once but then I didn't get sat 110??? Then went back to 119??? I don't know???
Can anybody tell me whats going on here??

I have a good signal on both sat. 119 and sat. 110 on my dish network, but it locks on 110 but not 119 so all I get is whats on 110. I did happen to get the reciever to latch on 119 once but then I didn't get sat 110??? Then went back to 119??? I don't know???
Can anybody tell me whats going on here??
What satellite dish? Which and how many satellite receivers? What are you calling good signals and which transponders?

Hi and :welcometo Sat Guys. So you hooked up your receiver and in the point dish screen it shows one satellite and green on the signal strength. Have you run the check switch test on your receiver? Do both the 110 & 119 show on the matrix screen when the check switch finishes?

As a guess, you installed it yourself, and do not have the correct switch/dish for the receiver.

What's going on, is the screen that shows the sat and transponder locked on, has nothing to do with what you are looking for.. The question would be, are you actually missing channels.. If the check switch shows all sats listed that you are supposed to get then you are fine..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)