Good to be back with Dish

ncted

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 4, 2004
Durham, NC
After a couple of years on DirecTV and then with Time Warner Cable for a few months, I am very happy to be back as a Dish customer. The Hopper is excellent so far, the installation was painless and on-time (TWC customers may never experience this), and the customer service rep. who called to confirm I was happy with everything actually seemed to care at little bit. Perhaps I am lucky, but other than one obviously outsourced tech support call about 5 years ago, I have always had good luck with Dish.

-Ted

Welcome back to DISH. How long have you had your Hopper system? If you just got it installed if you like it now you will love it more 24 - 48 hours from now after everything populates and Prime Time Anytime and Auto Hop kick in for use. :D

It was installed yesterday afternoon, and I spent the rest of the day setting up timers and channel lists. PTAT recorded last night, and I was able watch recorded shows with AutoHop this morning. My installer was nice enough to have the software upgraded on the Hopper prior to coming out to my house, so everything would work as it should on Day 1. It was painful using my TWC Navigator DVR to try to catch up on previously recorded shows after just a few hours with the Hopper. Hopefully only a few more days of that before I can return the TWC equipment and be Dish-only.

Yeah welcome back to the Dish! Glad eveything went well for you enjoy. :)

Yes, welcome back and glad you are enjoying the hoppa, I love mine.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)