Gospel Music Television Blurred

cellis

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 1, 2007
I am getting a poor quality blurred picture on GMTN channel 8 AMC4. my other channels are fairly good. some of the music video pictures are real bad!! could someone take a look at their gospel music channel an let me know how your picture quality is? some of the videos on that channel are good while others are not. i was wondering if the station was sending out poor quality or if it was my setup ? I have a new plasma 42" tv, all other channels are good. i have a glorystar system setup with a fortec star receiver. i got the system about 6 months ago just especialy to watch the gospel music channel.,right now, i'm thinking it might be gospel music televisions problem.I am very dissappointed. Could someone check this out and let me know what quality picture you are getting on this channel? "Desperate"..

I know GMTV is in the process of updating their uplink to fibre so the pipcture right now sometimes isnt the best. Glorystar1 mentioned it a week or so ago but the post escapes me right now

thanks for the info. i will be waiting and looking foward to when gmtv has their signal improved. anyone out there know how long it might take gmtv. to compete this upgrade?

before i got the 42" plasma, i had a 25" RCA analog regular TV. Gospel Music Televisions picture Quality was very poor on it also,The other channels were good, i was getting it (GMT)through my glorystar system with my 25" RCA analog, still a bad picture, my other channels were still good, that is why i think "GMTN" needs to address this problem very quickly. they have very good programing if the picture quality was better. they keep sayin they are upgrading but i still see no better picture quality.it seems to be getting worse. meanwhile i am still waiting.

"Gospel Music Television" picture real good now!!

:)I just tuned in GMTN again last night, and today (Feb.7th & 8th.) they must have got the up-grades up and running. The picture quality is great!! it is digital and it is real clear now. I invite everyone to take a look now!! They also have some very good Gospel Music Videos on. Anyone out there care to look and let me know how good you are getting the picture .
"Makes me proud to be the owner of a"Glorystar System" and receive good quality programing such as this, plus all the other:usa AMERICIAN CHRISTIAN CHANNELS . One of my in-laws is coming by tomorow to look at my glorystar system . He is losing his Sky Angel set-up and doesn't want to go to "SKY ANGEL IPTV". I have some Printed "Glorystar" material to pass on to him also.:)

They might still be using the DVD as in the corner there is a play arrow....but the picture does look better tonight

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)