Got 212/264 this morning

JM42

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 25, 2010
GA
No immediately obvious changes. Thought it might be a while before we saw anything after the summit. Good to know they're keeping the updates coming.

Ah no wonder I got the PSOD on my Joey this morning. The update must have brought that back. Has not happened since the last update. I fished around on my Joey and did not notice any changes either. Have to check the Hopper later on. I really hope they fixed the random "Need to be on live tv to do this" when changing channels on the Joey.

Scott/DIRT: Any release notes on S212/S264?

Nothing yet.

When we have something we will post it. :)

(Part of me is thinking they delay the notes to see if our members can figure out what they fixed and added before they tell us what they fixed or added) :D

skokie said:
Still on 211 here. Is there a way to push the update?

Not until your are targeted for the update. In case you were targeted, but the update wasn't successfully applied for some reason, then rebooting the Hopper might help.

Sent from my iPad 3 using SatelliteGuys

Still on 211 here. Is there a way to push the update?

I've read that the updates are pushed out in the order of which the receivers were manufactured. One thing I know for sure is that there is no way to force updates. You just have to wait for your time to come.

I give DISH props on how fast they are pushing updates to fix issues however with that said I never saw a PSOD until S211 then I was hit with two of them in a two day span.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts