Got a new HR24 on an HD Upgrade...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tylerbonezjonez

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
What is the latest software that is available for it? It says in the Info & Test screen that the Software is: 0x455, updated Tuesday 3/22, 6:21am. I don't know if this is the latest or not, I tried to reset the receiver and do the 02468 option but apparently it didn't work. Any help?

What is the latest software that is available for it? It says in the Info & Test screen that the Software is: 0x455, updated Tuesday 3/22, 6:21am. I don't know if this is the latest or not, I tried to reset the receiver and do the 02468 option but apparently it didn't work. Any help?

Once you get the reset done the front panel lights will go out; right when they come back on do a steady, even 0 2 4 6 8 (don't wait for any viewable screen, just the lights)

What the hell does that GMTA mean? Why is it so hard to type English? No offense. I don't text as much as you.

great minds think alike (Google is your friend, but only if you use it!) :)

Typing english is also your friend. Shouldn't have to use goggle to decode a simple forum reply message. :)

I generally agree, but there are many commonly used acronyms like that. What drives me crazy is posters that write with no punctuation, or in text shorthand.
u no what i mean ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)