Great Article on FTA in February TSM

Discussion in 'Free To Air (FTA) Discussion' started by KE4EST, Jan 31, 2018.

1. KE4EST

KE4EST Topic Starter SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
    Staff Member HERE TO HELP YOU!

Just wanted to mention to the guys that subscribe to The Spectrum Monitor; there is a great article by Ken Reitz on FTA.
    Also thanks to spongella (Mario) for emailing Ken about the Teletext found on 97W as found in a thread here on SatelliteGuys. Ken even mentioned SatelliteGuys in the article.
    If you are unfamiliar with TSM go to there page here: The Spectrum Monitor.
    It is a great magazine covering everything from Amateur Radio to FTA Satellite stuff. Also has tons of info on shortwave listening, vintage radio, etc. and I will say anther etc. :) They cover many different things!

2. spongella

spongella SatelliteGuys Pro
    Pub Member / Supporter

Thanks a lot Michael. I subscribed to The Spectrum Monitor from the very first issue and it covers from DC to daylight in the world of radio/TV/Satellite/Internet for the hobbyist.

KE4EST likes this.
  3. FTA4PA

FTA4PA Satellite Guys Family
    Lifetime Supporter

While I don't have a subscription yet I did purchase the single February 2018 issue for $3 (single issue price). The article on FTA is very good and there are several others I am looking forward to reading. A great publication for the 'tech minded' and a bargain to subscribe for 12 issues at only $24. :)

spongella and KE4EST like this.

Separate names with a comma.

More...