Great CSR experience(never thought I'd say it)

samiwax

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 13, 2004
Raleigh North Carolina
Today I made some programming and acct changes with the help of a CSR and ultimately his supervisor. It was a great experience and was handled just as customer service should be handled. As a long time subscriber nothing was more loathsome than knowing I needed CSR assistance for something. Virtually all of my dealings with Cust Service have been frustrating,pass the buck,run around type situations with of course the obligatory disconnect while on hold and start over from scratch nightmare.

If nothing else Dish proved to me they are in fact capable of quality CS. The two reps we shall call Carol and Vince were polite,very professional and knew their products cold. They should be held up as an example for other Dish employees to follow. Not only were they willing to go the extra mile to make things right for (me) the customer but also fair and right for their employer
(Dish). A win win. Kudos and keep up the great work!!

Today I made some programming and acct changes with the help of a CSR and ultimately his supervisor. It was a great experience and was handled just as customer service should be handled. As a long time subscriber nothing was more loathsome than knowing I needed CSR assistance for something. Virtually all of my dealings with Cust Service have been frustrating,pass the buck,run around type situations with of course the obligatory disconnect while on hold and start over from scratch nightmare.

If nothing else Dish proved to me they are in fact capable of quality CS. The two reps we shall call Carol and Vince were polite,very professional and knew their products cold. They should be held up as an example for other Dish employees to follow. Not only were they willing to go the extra mile to make things right for (me) the customer but also fair and right for their employer
(Dish). A win win. Kudos and keep up the great work!!

Glad you had a good experience, that means a lot. Mind if I ask why a supervisor had to get involved in the call? If they did a great job, that's awesome, but I do hate to hear that a supervisor even needed to get involved, if the CSR handles the call well, they should be able to communicate issues to their supervisor and get it resolved for the customer without the customer having to be transferred over.

As a Dish employee, my opinions are my own, and do not represent Dish in any way, shape, or form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)