Great finish to the Martinez vs. Chavez fight!

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
I don't know how many saw the fight...but WOW! Martinez had won every round until surviving TWO knockdowns in the final round to win a unanimous decision over previously unbeaten Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Can't wait to see the replay on HBO next week!

I didn't see it but I'm looking forward to watching the replay. I was actually watching the quadruple-header that was on Showtime last night and 3 out of the 4 were pretty good. The other one was just OK.

I watched that fight between his old man and Meldrick Taylor on HBO back in 1990. One of the most interesting fights I have ever seen, and maybe one of the most interesting there has ever been.

can i watch it on dish before hbo

I don't know how many saw the fight...but WOW! Martinez had won every round until surviving TWO knockdowns in the final round to win a unanimous decision over previously unbeaten Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Can't wait to see the replay on HBO next week!

does any body know if i can watch a replay of this fight on dishnetwork before the replay on hbo ?

Yea good fight indeed. Did see it last Saturday on PPV. Almost a repeat of 1990 but the Argentino held on hehe.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Wait a minute, are you saying that money is more important in sports than integrity? :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts