Green screen

excalibur

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 14, 2006
Hi,
ON 06/29/05 I bouth a VIP 211 hd receiver for the last week as was watching satellite program the screen be came totally green 5 times and this would last about 5 minutes and a message appears with 6 square and saying "acquiring signal" and after a few minutes the signal came back.I have others a/v equipment connected such as : 2 HD receivers for local programing and " Blu Ray 3 d receiver and never had problem with it. I hope that my VIP 211 is about to give up.

Hi,
ON 06/29/05 I bouth a VIP 211 hd receiver for the last week as was watching satellite program the screen be came totally green 5 times and this would last about 5 minutes and a message appears with 6 square and saying "acquiring signal" and after a few minutes the signal came back.I have others a/v equipment connected such as : 2 HD receivers for local programing and " Blu Ray 3 d receiver and never had problem with it. I hope that my VIP 211 is about to give up.

Why do you hope the 211 is about to give up? It looks like you are going to get your wish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)