Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Well SURPRISE..... :D

I am in Baltimore for the Dish Network Mini Team Summit!

Today was the first day (really a check in day) but I had a great day and all the Dish Network staff has been very friendly to me. :)

I got to meet breifly with Mark Jackson, he's a good guy and was happy to meet him.

Dish provided us a Clam Bake Dinner and to get to dinner they charters us Water Taxis to take us to our destination.

Tommorow is the big day when Charlie and Jim speak and the tech expo opens up.

On Display today were the Mockup SuperDishes they had at the last team summit (same loud colors) these Dishes are really Starband Dishes painted with Dish Legacy LNB's.

We will see real SuperDishes tommorow and will be instructed how to install them. Plus I should get a chance to play with all of the new equipment from Dish.

I have a feeling Charlie and Jim have a big announcement tommorow.

I met a lot of dealers today and a lot of people recognized my name from my badge. I have a feeling we may see a bunch of new dealers as regulars here soon. :D

More tommorow. :)

Any chance of getting me a pass? I'm within driving distance.

Also make sure to check out the block at night. Bring your $1s.

Scott what more can they announce now? Maybe they are buying the Voom satellite service and adding the 40 lhd channels to Dish instead. Now that would be one hell of an announcement. But seriously I wonder what else they can announce now? It seems like an announcement has come out of Dish about every other day on their news website. I hope it is something really special and of course you will let us know when you hear, right? ;)

Scott.

We know you have digital Camera. So do not even think about telling us how the 811 and 921 where without providing screenshots of some of the menus. :D

I knew I should have tried to weasel passes from you guys earlier. Did they have a bunch of SuperDishes setup outside? I know why HBO and others where mirrored over to 105 now. They needed to be there in time for the SuperConference.

We're waiting for pictures Scott!

I'll tell you what. As soon as I see some good pictures up, I'll finally become a member and help out your community.

Anonymous said:
We're waiting for pictures Scott!

I'll tell you what. As soon as I see some good pictures up, I'll finally become a member and help out your community.
Sounds like a threat. Or extortion. :shock: :p ;) :D :D :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts