grilled chicken YUM:)

Bob Haller

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 11, 2003
pittsburgh pa
I watched farm kings, its produced around here, the sandwhich shop in new kensington used to be a flea market junk shop, before being retooled for the farm king show. I would stop at the old junk shop years ago

anyhow they were cooking chicen over a charcoal fire. I always liked that, they gave the recipe, and I reused it my way, yummy

put the chicken on the grill, spray with a 50/50 mixture of olive oil and vinegar. repeat as needed while it cooks. I prefer boneless breasts sliced up. add seasoning salyt and black pepper.....

since the chicken is boneless breast it cooks fast. Rose lathered some with barbecue sauce but I didnt believe it was necessary

I added a side, cleaned outside of 2 potatoes, put in a zippy bag with zippy open a little, and perhaps 1/2 cup of water zap in microwave for 7 minutes. potatoes are moist and well baked cooked this way:)

we have been stuck in a rut lately so I trying new things. we all agree this one is a winner.

reminds me of the chicken pation barbecue chicken at put in bay near sandusky ohio, on a island. might be port clinton?

I think I'll try your chicken idea. But microwaving a plastic bag - might not be healthy. Since that plastic wasn't meant to be microwaved it might outgas something nasty.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I think I'll try your chicken idea. But microwaving a plastic bag - might not be healthy. Since that plastic wasn't meant to be microwaved it might outgas something nasty.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!
If you look you may be able to find some micro-zip bags, I'm sure I had some before I moved last month (ugh! I hate moving!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)