Groups on 722K TV2

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

RBergmann

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 3, 2006
Vista, CA
Had to replace the 722K. I cannot seem to remember if I had to configure something to enable Groups I create on TV1 to appear on TV2. Right now they're not showing up and I cannot create Groups on TV2.

Are you talking about recordings groups or are you talking about channel favorites, just for clarity? Recording groups would show on both TVs, but channel favorites are independent, unless you are in Single mode and TV 2 would only show faves for TV1.

Are you talking about recordings groups or are you talking about channel favorites, just for clarity? Recording groups would show on both TVs, but channel favorites are independent, unless you are in Single mode and TV 2 would only show faves for TV1.
Recording Groups. I tried favorites when it was first offered and decided not to take advantage of that feature. I do like the recording groups, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)