Guest suggestion for next Tech Chat

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BCH

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Sep 10, 2003
Atlanta GA
I read in a previous post that there are Eldon representatives in Denver working on 921 related problems. What an opportunity for Dish to really come clean on the 921, and its software development problems, by having the Eldon representatives on the chat. Even if they are no longer in Denver they could be on the show via satellite from England. Give them five minutes to briefly explain their responsibilities and allow an additional fifteen minutes to respond to 921 software related questions.

OK you can stop laughing now. I know it sounds like an April fools joke.

Here's a better one. Drop Charlie and Jim from the show and let the peanut gallery take over the show. They have more correct answers then the two Top Execs combined.

IIRC, on the last Tech Chat, the woman who headed the 921 project was there. Whenever a 921 question came in, they deferred to her. It may be my imagination, but I thought they had weird smirky expressions on their faces whenever they threw it over to her, like "we know you're in a world of sh*t, and we're glad we aren't you".

WJMorales- Do Charlie and Jim ever host the Tech Chat?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts