Guid Info problem-No Info Available

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

lhfh

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 5, 2008
I am having a problem with my Guide Info. The problem is some of my Chicago locals show (No Info Available). Every thing else in my Guide has all the Info on what is on. Is any one else having this problem? I have run the update again with no luck. This has happened before.
:confused:

i had this problem last night on my 622 hd dvr but it was only on my hd channels i did a front panel reset and it didnt work then i did a check switch after going over the trouble shooting steps on the dish network tech site at tech.dishnetwork.com and it fixed the problem for me

Well I did a unplug, reset,check switch,and did a new update, no luck, so I shut it off. Came back an hour later and turned it on again and now it is OK.

I've been having the same problem for the last few days on about half of the Boston locals. I called dish tech support yesterday and the guy on the other end said that he had fielded four straight calls in a row on the same problem but that there was no known issue yet in the system.

This morning everything seemed to have been fixed but as of 7pm tonight, the problem has come back again. All of the major networks have data, but the remainder of the local channels show "no info available" after the current hour.

If anyone has any info on this that would be great; else I'm going to call back Dish on Monday.

I've been having the same problem for the last few days on about half of the Boston locals. I called dish tech support yesterday and the guy on the other end said that he had fielded four straight calls in a row on the same problem but that there was no known issue yet in the system.

This morning everything seemed to have been fixed but as of 7pm tonight, the problem has come back again. All of the major networks have data, but the remainder of the local channels show "no info available" after the current hour.

If anyone has any info on this that would be great; else I'm going to call back Dish on Monday.

I had similar problems with several Norfolk VA locals last night, even after rebooting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)