Guide data

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Chinowantsadrink

Original poster
Oct 9, 2017
Harrison Ohio 45030
I'm about ready to pull the trigger and go to dish. How is the guide data and recording issues on the hopper 3 ? Cause it's taken a while to get the boss to agree and if I jump and install and there are hiccups from the start I may have to pack my bag here !

Dish also has a free HBO for a year still showing on their web site buried in the p t a t description showing at the bottom left of the page showing any package over 49.99 gets it but is this an error ?

No, HBO Free for a year and the rest of the Premiums for 3 months is pretty standard right now. There are some people complaining about guide data, but I think most of us aren't having problems. YMMV I suppose

I'm about ready to pull the trigger and go to dish. How is the guide data and recording issues on the hopper 3 ? Cause it's taken a while to get the boss to agree and if I jump and install and there are hiccups from the start I may have to pack my bag here !

Dish also has a free HBO for a year still showing on their web site buried in the p t a t description showing at the bottom left of the page showing any package over 49.99 gets it but is this an error ?

I just signed up and got the HBO free for 1 year deal. EDIT: Looks like that promo is over. So far, only 1 missed recording due to guide data, and I think it was the broadcaster's fault, not Dish or Rovi. I think we're past the worst with the guide data transition.

Last edited:
Reactions: charlesrshell
This is from the Retailer DISH portal:

ENDING OCTOBER 18, 2017

The following New Customer and Existing Customer Offers will end October 18, 2017.

CUSTOMER OFFERS

Multi-Sport Offer

HBO® Free for 12-Months

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)