Guide getting stuck on one page

CubsWin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 17, 2005
Bourbonnais, IL
Several times over the past few weeks, my Hopper 3 guide has become stuck on one page and it stays on that page even if I tune to a channel outside that range.

At least a few of those times, my guide was in the 400 range with my RSN when this occurred. No matter what I do, the guide won't move off that page (until I reboot). I can change to any channel by typing the channel number, but the guide still remains on its stuck page.

I don't know how to reproduce this issue, but I will try to pay attention to what I was doing if it happens again.

Is this another new bug?

Several times over the past few weeks, my Hopper 3 guide has become stuck on one page and it stays on that page even if I tune to a channel outside that range.

At least a few of those times, my guide was in the 400 range with my RSN when this occurred. No matter what I do, the guide won't move off that page (until I reboot). I can change to any channel by typing the channel number, but the guide still remains on its stuck page.

I don't know how to reproduce this issue, but I will try to pay attention to what I was doing if it happens again.

Is this another new bug?

Actually, this has now happened to me several times this week. The remedy for me is to switch to "All Subscribed" (while in the guide, hit options, then choose "All Subscribed"), then back to my customized favorites list (by repeating the process and choosing "Favorite Channels", then my customized list).

It seems to occur after my Hopper comes out of standby and for me, I'm stuck on a page showing my local channels up to the SiriusXM channels and I can't get past this page.