Guide Information WSEEP

jimdandyvi

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 19, 2010
Virgin Islands
Could one of the DIRT members file a report or contact Tribune Media Services and try and get the guide information fixed for WSEEP (Channel 8 ). It is the CBS affiliate out of Puerto Rico/ St Thomas and it lists the exact same programming information as WVXF (Channel 10). The guide is wrong 100% of the time for WSEEP since they have the wrong station's programming listed.

Even if the Tribune Media Services would put the programming information on for another CBS affiliate it would be right most of the time during prime time. Since this is when I generally try to set a timer to record something it would be helpful to be able to do so without having to set manual timers.

Watching WSEEP when they are not broadcasting network programming is a hoot. It is a small town TV station circa 1970. Their on air talent has cornered the market in cheesy tropical shirts and the weatherman with the big fake parrot is a riot, particularly when he pretends he is a ventriloquist and makes the parrot talk.

Could one of the DIRT members file a report or contact Tribune Media Services and try and get the guide information fixed for WSEEP (Channel 8 ). It is the CBS affiliate out of Puerto Rico/ St Thomas and it lists the exact same programming information as WVXF (Channel 10). The guide is wrong 100% of the time for WSEEP since they have the wrong station's programming listed.

Even if the Tribune Media Services would put the programming information on for another CBS affiliate it would be right most of the time during prime time. Since this is when I generally try to set a timer to record something it would be helpful to be able to do so without having to set manual timers.

Watching WSEEP when they are not broadcasting network programming is a hoot. It is a small town TV station circa 1970. Their on air talent has cornered the market in cheesy tropical shirts and the weatherman with the big fake parrot is a riot, particularly when he pretends he is a ventriloquist and makes the parrot talk.
Over here in PR is okay the guide but I hate the weather people with that cheap parrot I gets me sick Joey Stevens its HOT HOT HOT

Watch their weather channel on channel 69 its a joke

This is kind off related to this topic. Anyone else seeing "to be announced" in the guide for Chuck on NBC both last week and next? I've done a hard reset to update the guide with no change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts