Guide problem with Adult Swim on Cartoon Network?

Rukes

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 7, 2006
West Hollywood, CA
Anyone else having the problem where all Adult Swim shows (Family Guy, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Look Around You, Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Robot Chicken) all have no guide data? (On top of that, the guide is cutting down on titles, so Tim & Eric Awesome Show is now titled "Eric Awesome Show).

Every episode is defaulting to a generic description/date, so if you have the DVR set to record only new episodes, it is recording every time they are on every day. Note that non-Adult Swim shows on Cartoon Network have proper guide data.

Using a 622 on software 616...

Bump, happening again for me. Aqua Teen, Tim & Eric and Robot Chicken all have generic episode info and an old air date, however a New Only timer still records every single episode that airs...anyone else having this problem?

I'm having the same issue, on DirecTV. It started about 2 days ago.

Bump, happening again for me. Aqua Teen, Tim & Eric and Robot Chicken all have generic episode info and an old air date, however a New Only timer still records every single episode that airs...anyone else having this problem?

I'm getting old episodes of Robot Chicken under a new timer -- but Robot Chicken isn't even airing in those time slots at all, its been Squidbillies and Harvey Birdman and I don't know what.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)