Jan 2, 2005
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
How many people here own firearms?

I own 2

a H&K USP .45

USP.jpg

And a Galil .223 rifle

P1010010.JPG

I've only got one gun. Up until the missing hiker news story here in North Georgia a few weeks back, I simply figured (and hoped) I'd never need anything other than my karate skills (about half-way toward a black-belt) for self defense. I bought a Kel-Tec .380 handgun and have become a pretty decent shot (with some understanding of the gun). I was trying to hit stuff from about thirty yards away one day when my brother (an officer) informed me that the gun was pretty much inaccurate at a distance over 10 feet. Since then, I've been getting better by the day....

Cade

I have a "couple"! I competed in the world handgun championships in 1991 and 1992. Did really well in 92. Out of 1756 shooters I placed as high as 4th and as low as 14th in the categories I shot in.

I was just happy I beat the French!

Had a shotgun that I never used so I traded it for a comp for my wife last year. With the rise in crime here in north Georgia ( Howdy neighbor ) I've been looking at handguns and the pawn shop down the street has a nice crome plated desert eagle .50 and a few smaller pistols that would be good for the wife. I like the look and feel of the eagle and its really clean compared to the other two, ones a dark olive drab and the other flat metal and both are really dirty but the crome one would shine with a good polishing.

I got a whole slew of em, no handguns though, I'm just not into handguns.

5 shotguns (10, 12, 16, 20 guage, and a 410 Snake Charmer)

10 rifles (calibers: .22, 270 , 308 , 25-06 , Two 30-06's, 7mm , 300 , 30-40 , 284)

I have three: .45, 9mm and .38

I am license to carry, and I don’t leave home without one. :flag:

I have a "couple"! I competed in the world handgun championships in 1991 and 1992. Did really well in 92. Out of 1756 shooters I placed as high as 4th and as low as 14th in the categories I shot in.

I was just happy I beat the French!

:up:up:up:clap

I have a .45, 2 357 mags, 1 9mm, 1 .22, 2 .44 mags, a .38, and several shotguns and rifles.....I would not recommend coming over un announced!!!!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts