Guns N' Roses-Chinese Democracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeFan14

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 7, 2008
The state above South Carolina
For any Guns N' Roses fans who didn't already know this; Chinese Democracy is coming out Sunday the 23rd. Only available at Best Buy. Unique sound to say the least but Axl still sounds like Axl.:up

For any Guns N' Roses fans who didn't already know this; Chinese Democracy is coming out Sunday the 23rd. Only available at Best Buy. Unique sound to say the least but Axl still sounds like Axl.:up

Finally a release date! Thank you. And why only available at Best Buy? No iTunes?

I had been thinking about the band lately and missed hearing them on sirius when I had it. I used to have the orange and blue albums and one or two others. After Axl screwed up his vocal chords I didnt think he would make it back even though he has tried several times so I hope that this album is actually good.

I had been thinking about the band lately and missed hearing them on sirius when I had it. I used to have the orange and blue albums and one or two others. After Axl screwed up his vocal chords I didnt think he would make it back even though he has tried several times so I hope that this album is actually good.

It better be. This album has been in the works for how long now?

I've been a fan forever, but I really wish it was the Appetite-era lineup (Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy, and Steven). Velvet Revolver (- a lead singer) is good, but to me they'll NEVER hold a flame to or EVER find the success G N' R had.

Wow. I listened to a few of these tracks on this site. Very impressed. Axl is back! I will definitely be swooping this up on Sunday.

I'm a total Guns and Roses fan...I'll be getting my copy for sure! Maybe as a stocking stuffer for the Mrs. while I'm at it... :)

I've been a fan forever, but I really wish it was the Appetite-era lineup (Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy, and Steven). Velvet Revolver (- a lead singer) is good, but to me they'll NEVER hold a flame to or EVER find the success G N' R had.

Right on! :up

But, after the incident involving the Metallica pyrotechics foul up and Axl's rudeness afterwards (right after "Use Your Illusion" came out) and the riot that came afterwards... I've hardly heard them on local radio since that incident, I'm going to keep track of the sales before buying it. (Can't remember if that concert incident happened in Montreal or Toronto).

lol.. It's been so long since I cared about gnr.. that I doubt I'll get the cd.. it'll probably fade into history as the most over hyped cd of all time.. :)

lol.. It's been so long since I cared about gnr.. that I doubt I'll get the cd.. it'll probably fade into history as the most over hyped cd of all time.. :)
Over hyped? Who's hyping it up? I haven't heard anyone talking about this in the media.. except for MySpace. The new Motley Crue cd was hyped more than Christmas to a 5 year old, and it was WELL worth the wait, IMO. We'll see, I guess. You may be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)