h10-250 price for long time sub

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

johnml

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 3, 2006
fort lauderdale
i just called directv on getting a h10-250. the lowest they would go was $499.00 + $20.00 delivery + $60.00 for a OTA antenna. i asked if this was the lowest price they could offer ( it was ) i told the CSR at customer retention that someone is selling info on how to get one for $199.00 or less and he told me that offer ended a long time ago and it just wasn't possible ? i asked why the H10-250 was so much with the expected release of the mpeg4, the only answer he could give was that the price would probally drop then. i even asked if my commitment was up ( it is ) and he wouldn't budge. maybe i just got a difficult CSR ? any ideas ? thanks -
i guess somebody up there doesn't love me ??? maybe I'll just call and try again ???johnml@bellsouth.net

Yes, call back and ask why other customers are being able to get them for $299 to $350. State firmly but not rudely that you don't like being treated differently from anyone else.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts