Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Systems in this CE
H20-100 • H20-600

Window of opportunity to download:
Friday, May 1, 2009 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET
Saturday, May 2, 2009 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST! DirecTV Cutting Edge Program: Terms, FAQ, How-To, Hidden Features, and More

If you have any issues with this CE release, please post them in this thread. We'll try to help, and DirecTV will see / be aware of your issue :)

For the latest updates, check out the Satelliteguys CE Chat on Friday nights:
chat.satelliteguys.us

-----------------

H20-100 and H20-600 v411C

Fixes
  • Improved Stability
Quote:
Previous Release Notes
New feature(s)
  • 01 - DASH in full screen displays last 6 digits of RID
  • 01 - New Guided Setup screens
  • 01 - New music channel background and DMX channel logo
Improved/Updated
  • 01 - Improved Caller ID
  • 01 - UI Polishing
  • 01 - Interactive channel fixes
  • 01 - Stability

[*]02 - UI Polishing
    [*]02 - Stability
03 - UI Polishing
03 - Video Stretching Corrections
03 - Improved Stability

Last edited:
no HR notes yet, when we get em we post them :)

Jason Crandall is off this week, hes off in the Bahamas somewhere drinking a drink with a tiny umbrella in it. :D

For some reason, all my "HD" logo's in the guide are now colored black instead of white... it's looks really weird. Anyone else have this issue?

Yes, and there is a slight yellow edge to the D in HD. Also, when selecting a channel from the guide, the banner background turns black before viewing the channel.

H20-100

Yes, and there is a slight yellow edge to the D in HD. Also, when selecting a channel from the guide, the banner background turns black before viewing the channel.

H20-100

Mine too. Also, I have the new hd channel logos. Is that from a previous CE I missed, or new to this one?

What do you mean new HD logos? I don't notice any difference except for them being black with the yellow tint.

I mean the channel logos, not in the grid guide, but at the top left of the id banner

chip, do you have a way to post a picture of this? it be great to see this. :)

Here you go, Rey. I am talking about the YESHD logo in the upper left. It used to be just cheesy white block lettering.

Attachments

• 100_0112.JPG
    100_0112.JPG
    813.7 KB · Views: 177
Here you go, Rey. I am talking about the YESHD logo in the upper left. It used to be just cheesy white block lettering.

thanks for posting that. yes, at times when we do a ce download it will include some new channel logos.

Looks like if i download the CE it will not install without the Receiver being activated and recieving programming :(
but oh well

That doesn't seem right since when a tech does a new install they can force a new software install without the STB being activated.

Maybe I'll give it a try since I have a deactivated H20-600 sitting in the closet next time there's a CE for it.

Well yeah when i download it wont install shows the same Firmware version as before
no matter how many CE weekends i try

Just an FYI, I took my unsubscribed H20-600, connected it back up and did the 5/15 CE download, it installed it just fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)