H20-100 receiver

There was NOT one last night for this receiver.

The H20-100 usually follows the 2 dvrs, so it gets one maybe once a month I would say, I am looking for one as well, I have had no problems with mine and they did a NR update not to long ago as well.

Jimbo

I thought someone said there was one for the H20-100, but I lost my last CE settings 0x4038...

You have the same CE update that I have.
I purposely searched around to see if there was anything for the H20-100 and didn't find anything.
I do know there was one for the H20-600 last night and tonight.

Jimbo

I thought someone said there was one for the H20-100, but I lost my last CE settings 0x4038...

Sorry, I thought I saw something on the H20-100. If it starts to download something other than what you want, you can reset the receiver as long as it isn't near the end of the download (I'm not sure exactly where, around 70% or so) and it will reboot and keep your current version.

Sorry, I thought I saw something on the H20-100. If it starts to download something other than what you want, you can reset the receiver as long as it isn't near the end of the download (I'm not sure exactly where, around 70% or so) and it will reboot and keep your current version.

Bob,
Have you seen anything for the H20-100 for tonight ???
I would like to catch it if there is one ...
I know it gets confusing with all the different models.
When I get an email for my HR20-700 it states
HR20/21
So I automatically think theres one for the HR20-700, but thats not nessasaraly true, I have to always go farther into the page to find out the exact model.

Jimbo

the banner was white, the guide was easier to navigate...

You mean your back to the Blue banner, I have not had that on any of my rec's in ages .....

It can't hurt to try and force a download, seeing we are in the d/l window, worst case scenario is you get the same thing you have.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts