h20/600 update new guide + ACTIVE :)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

mots-a

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 22, 2006
Fired up my plasma tonight - I noticed that my guide looke diffrent, much clearer easy to read top bar had much bigger letters and it looked real clear, I also noticed that my picture itself in HD and SD looked much crisper. Then I hit my active button and it works - This is a cool option and happy to see that it now works on my h20.

Could this be the start of the big HD roll-out or is it somthing for us to pass another month waiting for more HD?

T

Fired up my plasma tonight - I noticed that my guide looke diffrent, much clearer easy to read top bar had much bigger letters and it looked real clear, I also noticed that my picture itself in HD and SD looked much crisper. Then I hit my active button and it works - This is a cool option and happy to see that it now works on my h20.

Could this be the start of the big HD roll-out or is it somthing for us to pass another month waiting for more HD?

T
What does the active button do? Is it like the button on my old R15 that would show local weather and such? Thanks.

What does the active button do? Is it like the button on my old R15 that would show local weather and such? Thanks.

Yep. Active also gives you the gaming channel where your unit can play games. A bit slow but cool. I do like interactive stuff for NFL Sunday Ticket where you can track Fantasy Players. Its give you up to the minute stats when a player in your list does something. Quite cool.

T

Too bad it doesnt have the new white interface.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)