H20 Firmware Update?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dervari

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 6, 2004
Atlanta, GA
Did an update for the H20 come down? A couple of days ago my H20 was off when I woke up. I went to the info screen where the firmware version and date USED to be (or so I thought) and it's no longer there. Can anyone confirm/deny?

dervari said:
Did an update for the H20 come down? A couple of days ago my H20 was off when I woke up. I went to the info screen where the firmware version and date USED to be (or so I thought) and it's no longer there. Can anyone confirm/deny?
I posted this info in another thread in the D* forum,but,I will post it here too.I had a discussion with a lady in D*s tech dept. Wed. afternoon (6/7) asking about this in particular.She told me that there is a firmware/software update coming for the H20 receivers by the end of June that will enable the interactive features that D* offers on other receivers.

dervari said:
If you have a H20-100 you should have received the 103F update. It started being downloaded on May 24.

I emailed DirecTV about the interactive update for the H20 and the reply I got back was there may be a DirecTV Active software upgrade in mid-2006.

But the H10's active update was mid-2005 (and were all still waiting I'm sure)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)