what happened to the software updates

wx86

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 30, 2021
Tennessee
ive noticed there has been no software updates in the early mornings for the last 2 weeks. redh is showing the NR only. have they stopped the updates for some to test out like that? is it normal to have gaps like this? ive noticed they are usually updates for the last several months. just curious if anyone knows whats going on......

ive noticed there has been no software updates in the early mornings for the last 2 weeks. redh is showing the NR only. have they stopped the updates for some to test out like that? is it normal to have gaps like this? ive noticed they are usually updates for the last several months. just curious if anyone knows whats going on......
The software there early in the morning isn’t for you to test out. It’s being pushed to employees to test. The only software for users to test out is Friday and Saturday nights

Reactions: wx86
Are you a member of www.iamanedgecutter.com? That's where the beta testing information is and you could probably get that information there.

yes i made an account there but im not able to find anything software/firmware related, even when doing a search. i enter the iamanedgecutter on my genie but i cant find the convo's anywhere on the site. ive seen others on here point to that site for help with beta testing software but where is it located on there? could someone copy and paste a link to the actual thread? are those threads hidden to new users?

yes i made an account there but im not able to find anything software/firmware related, even when doing a search. i enter the iamanedgecutter on my genie but i cant find the convo's anywhere on the site. ive seen others on here point to that site for help with beta testing software but where is it located on there? could someone copy and paste a link to the actual thread? are those threads hidden to new users?
Check the different sections. There is one for the beta software updates.

What you need to is log into the site and find this thread

Cutting Edge Announcements - Q4 2021

Open that thread and look for the subscribe link --and the subscribe to it using the email notice --so when info is posted for CE it will sent to your inbox.

You can also look for a "PUSH" list and ask the MOD- for your genie to be added of course you will need to supply your GENIE info as well

Good luck

Reactions: Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)