H20 Sticks on XM channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bacardiman04

Original poster
Nov 7, 2007
If I leave any of my H20 boxes on an XM station for about 20-30min and then go to change the channel to another station it won't change, not even if I go upto the Box and try to change it. I have to end up Resetting the Box. Any one else have this problem?

An XM channel is on the H20 in my office most of the day and I've never seen this. I am using the latest CE release though.

I had that problem the other day myself. It got left on overnight and the screen saver never activated. I had a burn-in issue on my LCD TV for a bit. I turned off the TV for a few hours and the burn in went away. The software on the H20 is very shotty and slow...kinda like a Celeron processor.

I had that problem the other day myself. It got left on overnight and the screen saver never activated. I had a burn-in issue on my LCD TV for a bit. I turned off the TV for a few hours and the burn in went away. The software on the H20 is very shotty and slow...kinda like a Celeron processor.

Normally if you turn on a channel with bright scenes for awhile it will do away with the burn in, in that type of situation.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)