H21-200 CE Release 11/14 0x429F

It's going to take some time, this is the first try guys.

If you can, add in what channel / program you had the problem with audio stuttering. Also, make sure it wasn't recording / playing on the Hr2x at the time?

Any info we can provide the engineers will help as they tweak MRV.

First show was on FOX (2). It was recording both NBC (11) and FOX (2) at the time.
Second show was on NBC (11). It was recording CBS (5) at the time.
Third show was on FOX (2). No recording was going on at the time.

I understand its the first time. Its definately a cool feature. The biggest issue fro me right now is the playlist part. Audio is also a problem. They only errors the unit showed were with receiver access. I'll see if I can get the report generated in the future.

I've been playing with this more. I have found that I hear audio issues with all the playbacks. Some are worse than others. For some reason, the shows off FOX have the least issues. It seems that if I pause the show for a couple of seconds, and then start play again, it may go away. Doesn't seem to matter whether the HR unit is recording, viewing or playing back another show either.

I see a lot more pixelization off the H21 unit than the HR unit. This maybe network related.

I haven't seen the 'Can't access receiver' sense I switched from 30 second slip to 30 second skip. It operates much better in 'skip' mode than 'slip'. Its unfortunate that is not the default though.

Looking forward to an update of this feature. My top requests would be...
1) The list gets updated without having to reboot the H21
2) Fix the audio drop out problem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts