Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Apr 3, 2005
Central Michigan
Systems in this release
H21-200

Window of opportunity to download: Friday, November 14, 2008 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET Saturday, November 15, 2008 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET

Second Window: Friday, November 21, 2008 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET Saturday, November 22, 2008 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST! DirecTV Cutting Edge Program: Terms, FAQ, How-To, Hidden Features, and More

If you have any issues with this CE release, please post them in this thread. We'll try to help, and DirecTV will see / be aware of your issue :)

For the latest updates, check out the CE Chat on Friday nights:
cechat.satelliteguys.us

-----------------

The Contents of this CE Download:
Differences based on last National Release
  • Items from CE:17:01 High Risk

New features
  • 01 - Network
  • 01 - Media Share
  • 01 - Music Screen Saver
  • 01 - Game Search
  • 01 - 1080p/24
  • 01 - OTA via the AM21
  • 01 - Autotune
  • 01 - Multi-Room Viewing
    • View Playlist from a networked HR2x or R22
    • Playback/Trick Play functions from any networked HR2x or R22
    • Press {LIST} to see HR2x or R22 servers
    • one playback per server at a time
Improved/Updated

Notes
  • 01 - Reverting back to National Release will go back to default settings
  • 01 - To enable MRV:
    • Network must be enabled
    • Enable IAMANEDGECUTTER keyword
    • Select Menu -> Parental, Fav's & Setup -> Miscellaneous Options -> Multi-Room DVR and choose On.
    • Network must be enabled on HR2x and R22 DVRs
  • 01 - Please test the box as a standard H21 before enabling the Multi-Room View Client feature and report issues
  • 01 - Then please test MRV veggies before dessert
  • 01 - When reporting MRV issues, please include the logs from both server and the client
  • 01 - Please report all occurrences of “Unable to Access to Media” OSD with logs
*** CAUTIONARY NOTE *** You've been warned
  • 01 - Do not have an unpurchased PPV in the server’s playlist when displaying the playlist on the H21
  • 01 - Do not have a currently downloading broadband program in the server’s playlist when displaying the playlist on the H21

Nothing new for the H21-200 this week. :( I was hoping for a couple of bug fixes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJFrye39
Also, I just recorded something on the HR21 and it doesn't show up in the H21 list right away? Shows I had recorded earlier today are showing up fine.

Just an FYI on some of the issues we had with the MRV on the H21 units. I updated my HR21 tonight and they added a fix on that unit to help out the H21s. Now when you bring up MRV with your H21 it updates itself to show you the most recent recordings.

EJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJFrye39
Also, I just recorded something on the HR21 and it doesn't show up in the H21 list right away? Shows I had recorded earlier today are showing up fine.

Just an FYI on some of the issues we had with the MRV on the H21 units. I updated my HR21 tonight and they added a fix on that unit to help out the H21s. Now when you bring up MRV with your H21 it updates itself to show you the most recent recordings.

EJ

Sorry, I may have mis-spoke. It may have just been the restart of the HR21 unit that updated the H21. I'll keep experimenting to find out for sure.

CEs for 11/21

HR2x / R22 CE Release for 10/31

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts