H21-H25 CE Release 10/7

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jcrandall

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Apr 3, 2005
Central Michigan
Systems in this CE
HR20-100 • HR20-700
HR21-100 • HR21-200 • HR21-700
HR22-100 • R22-100 • R22-200
HR21Pro • HR23-700
HR24-100 • HR24-200 • HR24-500

Window of opportunity to download:
Friday, October 7, 2011 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET
Saturday, October 8, 2011 11:00PM - 2:30 AM ET

Risk Level for this Download:
Moderate Risk

New features
None for this release

Improved/Updated
None

Notes
This release features the new HD UI.
HD Icons may take up to 24 hours to load if you have not previously loaded them.
Interactive content will load separately with a "Downloading additional software" if this is your first time loading the new GUI.
Please send logs along with all reports.
You may need to re-enter IAMANEDGECUTTER to send logs
If you experience video issues, please perform a reboot.
This CE will remove your guide cache. Please allow up to 24 hrs to restore your full 14 day guide.
You will lose your guide cache when reverting from CE to national.
Please do not report sluggish issues or missing search results within the first 12 hours after download.

"Under-the-hood" and "stability" improvements are expected with every release and are not noted here.

New features
None

Improved/Updated
{CE 28:01} 0x04FD
UMightLike!
Interactive content downloads separately
{CE 28:03} 0x0552
HDGUI
{CE 28:04} 0x559
Fixed red screen issue

Mine finished a few minutes ago... did some self-checks and a "critical update" that flew by. Start-up screen now... almost done on the H25-500. About to start the HR24-500.

Edit: Finished after less than 30 minutes from start of download. Did not have any special downloading and Guide was immediately available. No problems with Whole-Home DVR viewing. Great looking interface!

Last edited:
Upgraded last night. Love the look however when I tried viewing a recording via whole-house, no networked DVR shows up. I renamed my HR23-700 (was blank) and every other setting looks correct. Performing a reboot now on both DVR & H23-600 receiver. Now Whole-house works fine.

I know I've posted about this issue before but it's bugging me and didn't get a real good answer on this. I go to settings & help and then select misc. options then playlist sort and change it to a to z hit ok and I'm good. The problem is it doesn't remember it when I have to restart the receiver. Is there a way to set a - z as the default. I was just wondering if this is how the hr24 is set or is this a CE bug?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts