H23 600 on the move

Status
Please reply by conversation.

eem946

Original poster
Oct 16, 2011
idaho
going on vacation soon and i recently tried to move one my receivers (H23 600) to my trailer i had an extra 18" round dish and connected it to deca box behind receiver but i cant seem to find no signal at all is it cause i need a slimline dish or should i bypass decabox? or what am i missing i remember doing this before i got these new receivers and i had no problems getting signal, any info would be appreciated?

eem946 said:
going on vacation soon and i recently tried to move one my receivers (H23 600) to my trailer i had an extra 18" round dish and connected it to deca box behind receiver but i cant seem to find no signal at all is it cause i need a slimline dish or should i bypass decabox? or what am i missing i remember doing this before i got these new receivers and i had no problems getting signal, any info would be appreciated?

It's prolly set to "SWM". You need to change satellite setup to round 18 and then go from there. As far as the receiver deca goes take it off, not sure if non-SWM signal will even pass through it

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts