Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Systems in this CE
H24-100 • H24-200
HR24-100 • HR24-200

Window of opportunity to download:
Saturday, October 9, 2010 2:00AM - 4:00AM ET Cannot force this version

SPECIAL DOWNLOAD
This is a special download for folks in the Field Trial Team. You cannot force this download. It will be pushed to your receiver if you have a field trial unit. No other receivers will get this download

Risk Level for this Download:
Customer Candidate

New features
  • None for the release

Improved/Updated

• Under the hood

Notes
  • Please send logs along with all reports, including MRV issues
  • This CE may remove your guide cache if you did not download a previous CE. Please allow up to 24 hrs to restore your full 14 day guide.
  • You will lose your guide cache when reverting from CE to national.
  • Please do not report sluggish issues or missing search results within the first 12 hours after download.

What is a "Field Trial Team Release" ?

I find it odd that this info would be posted here as you would think if theres a Special group of beta testers, and I'm sure there are, they would have other means of getting the d/l info.

I need beta...

I've had a "Case Management" case open for over 60 days for issues with my HR24 locking up during fast forward...it would be AWESOME if someone would give me some software that would work.... They've swapped hardware 4x, I keep telling them its a software problem, they keep sending out the same boob to swap hardware... and people wonder why I drink! :rant:

I've had a "Case Management" case open for over 60 days for issues with my HR24 locking up during fast forward...it would be AWESOME if someone would give me some software that would work.... They've swapped hardware 4x, I keep telling them its a software problem, they keep sending out the same boob to swap hardware... and people wonder why I drink! :rant:

My 24 is running great.

Well lucky you! I spend 2-3 hours a week on the phone with them.... getting no where.

Well if your 24 downloads the updated software you shouldn't have a problem unless it's a bad box or if you have MRV it might not be hooked up right.

BTW....you would probably get a better response if you would of posted this in the proper section like the technical discussion section.

DIRECTV Technical Discussions - SatelliteGuys.US

Isn't the "Field team" the group we all got kicked out of because we're not from the other site?

I'm not sure....

It was so nice of them to invite us for a few weeks and then lock the doors.
I didn't really like the way the site was set up anyways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)