H2X / HR2X CE for the Weekend of 6.8

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Systems in this CE
H21 • H23 • H24 • H25
HR20 • HR21 • HR22 • HR23 • HR24

(all manufacturers)
Note that this is now a unified thread for ALL HD receivers and DVRs except H20.

Window of opportunity to download:
Friday, June 8, 2012 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET
Saturday, June 9, 2012 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET

Risk Level for this Download:

Customer Candidate

New features
  • None
Improved/Updated
  • Resolution issue
  • Under the hood
Notes
  • You may lose your guide cache
  • Please allow up to 24 hrs to restore your full 14 day guide
  • Your STB may restart during idle time within the first 24-48 hours of CE download
  • Please do not report sluggishness or missing search results within the first 12 hours

Older notes:

Improved/Updated

• {CE:32:01} 0x05E4/0x45E4
    • MRV stability
    • UI Cleanup
    • Stuck at 98%
    • Under the hood

Resolution problem is fixed. Best CE ever!
They fixed that last weekend finally. I was excited because the national release they forced on me had the res. problem. My remote also seems to work faster after the last couple of CE's.

The satellite box hdmi runs through my receiver. With the last few cutting edge releases and also the national release that was pushed down, there would be an issue where the satellite box and receiver would both be trying to display different resolutions. This problem caused the on screen display from the receiver to glitch out and create garbage on the screen. The only way to fix it was to switch the receiver off then back on or else cycle the satellite box to a different resolution and then back again which would clean up the problem until I change channels or switched recorded shows. I didn't try last week's cutting edge, but this week's release completely resolved the problem. This is a problem that I've been complaining about in this forum for quite a while. So happy that it is fixed!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)