Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Apr 3, 2005
Central Michigan
Systems in this CE
H21 • H23 • H24 • H25
HR20 • HR21 • HR22 • HR23 • HR24
(all manufacturers)

Note that this is now a unified thread for ALL HD receivers and DVRs except H20.

Window of opportunity to download:
Friday, April 27, 2012 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET
Saturday, April 28, 2012 11:00PM - 2:30 AM ET

Risk Level for this Download: High Risk

New features
Automatic “Connect Now”

Improved/Updated
Time
MRV
Under the hood

Notes
You may lose your guide cache
Please allow up to 24 hrs to restore your full 14 day guide
Your STB may restart during idle time within the first 24-48 hours of CE download
Please do not report sluggishness or missing search results within the first 12 hours
Please send logs along with all reports, including MRV issues

"Under-the-hood" and "stability" improvements are expected with every release and are not noted here.

New features
None

Improved/Updated
{CE:31:01} 0x05DE/0x45DE
My DIRECTV
Channel Logos
MRV
Pandora
Under the hood

I wonder what is Automatic "Connect Now"..hmmm ty for any help :) ty jason for post appreciate it :)

My HR20 doesn't want to go back to NR, I got in from work & reset, it picked up NR I took a shower came back and it was stuck on 0% so I had to rbr back to the CE...

About the only thing I can suggest is,if you haven't done so already,revert your other DVR/receiver to NR. (Through trial & error)I kept the CE on my HR24 & reverted all my other DVRs/receivers to NR & they all see each other fine.

My HR20 doesn't want to go back to NR, I got in from work & reset, it picked up NR I took a shower came back and it was stuck on 0% so I had to rbr back to the CE...

did you try again? i'm curious about this. maybe for whatever reason its not in the stream. something that's not common.

I updated last night, big difference in speed on one HR24-500. Channel switching & Guide.