Risk Level for this Download: High Risk

New features
None

Improved/Updated
Under the hood

Notes
You may lose your guide cache
Please allow up to 24 hrs to restore your full 14 day guide
Your STB may restart during idle time within the first 24-48 hours of CE download
Please do not report sluggishness or missing search results within the first 12 hours

Previous Release Information:
"Under-the-hood" and "stability" improvements are expected with every release and are not noted here.

New features

None

Improved/Updated

{CE:32:01} 0x05E4/0x45E4
MRV stability
UI Cleanup
Stuck at 98%
Under the hood

Downloading on 2 -HR24-500 and 1 H25 completed. Display resolution still not right until you switch channels on HR24's

Downloading on 2 -HR24-500 and 1 H25 completed. Display resolution still not right until you switch channels on HR24's

What kind of TV's are you using, Tony? I'm all Samsung and have the problem. Wonder if we have to send reports again with this version?

What kind of TV's are you using, Tony? I'm all Samsung and have the problem. Wonder if we have to send reports again with this version?

I have a Samsung HD TV and have read all of the posts about this issue and just noticed that mine does the same thing. I am not sure if it's always done this or if it's a new thing.

I have a Samsung HD TV and have read all of the posts about this issue and just noticed that mine does the same thing. I am not sure if it's always done this or if it's a new thing.
For me it started after CD, if memory serves.

3-PN59D8000's, I agree it's weird

Wonder if this is a Samsung thing. I've got a 64" and a 32" Sammy that are direct connected to the receiver and a 46" Sammy that is connected through an AVR and they all have this issue. It started with the 3/24 download. Something in that one is causing this.

Anyone other than Tony, ejb and myself using Samsung and seeing this issue?

Wonder if this is a Samsung thing. I've got a 64" and a 32" Sammy that are direct connected to the receiver and a 46" Sammy that is connected through an AVR and they all have this issue. It started with the 3/24 download. Something in that one is causing this.

Anyone other than Tony, ejb and myself using Samsung and seeing this issue?

Yes, it has been happening to me as well for the past few CE's on my R22-100 (HD enabled). I have a 40" Sony Bravia KDL-40EX500 so it's not just a Samsung thing. My receiver is straight HDMI to my TV. Then I have digital optical audio out to my home theater receiver. Every time I turn my TV on it reports 720p. As soon as I change the channel and check again, it then reports 1080i. If I turn my TV off and back on right away, I have to go through the same thing again. Just sent a report from my end. The report key is 20120526-1BF8.

Dan

what about you tube and pandora on the ce will it come back if i download the ce tonight on the hr24 700?

i mean i don' mean will the ce tonight will effect you tube or pandora if i download the ce on the hr 24.i need to know?

Larry,

Pandora and You Tube comes back at various times each week, some lose it, some don't, but it will come back, not rhyme or reason why it works like that, but it does.

Earlier in the week my Pandora was acting up, would play 1 song and then Nothing ..... and state it lost connection (while it really didn't), now it's all working fine, playing continuous songs !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts